Monday, April 14, 2014

Event - May 8

Internet Marketing Coaching Bring your Questions

Chris Wechner and Mark Maupin will answer all your internet marketing
questions like:

How do I get started advertising on the internet?
Where do I list my business to get found on the internet?
What are some quick ways to make money on the internet?
How do I create videos fast?
What directory sites should I list my business on?
Where should I hire someone to list my business in directory sites?
What is affiliate marketing?
What do I need to know when I hire someone to build my website?  

6 pm to 8:30 pm Main Speaker "Internet Business Basics:

Event Date:
Thursday, 8th May 2014
Event Start Time: 3:00 PM
Event End Time: 8:30 PM

Location:
Wayne County Community College District Eastern Campus, Corporate
College at Eastern Campus Cooper Conference Center 5901 Connor Street;
Detroit, MI 48213

No comments:

Post a Comment